Consider being a judge and share the information below with those you think may be interested in being a judge.
REGION V Science and Engineering Fair
March 4, 2023
Support high school students participating in the
Region V Science and Engineering Fair
and their goal to participate in the Massachusetts Science & Engineering Fair.
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Judge Student Projects on March 4, 2023 at Bridgewater State University.
Judges are needed in the following ten categories:
- Behavioral Science
- Earth & Space Science
- Environmental Science
- Physics & Electronics
You will be able to select the categories you would like to judge in.
- Judge Criteria
- Four years working experience in their selected subject category: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Behavioral Science, Earth/Space Science Physics & Electronics, Engineering, Math, Computer Science, and Environmental Science.
- Bachelor’s degree in judging category.
- Graduating college senior majoring in a STEM field.
For more information on how you can help:
- Registration for judges at: https://mareg5.zfairs.com/app/user/new/Judge/
- For more information, contact Pat Monteith, Region V Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Massachusetts Science & Engineering Fair – advancing science and engineering literacy
Massachusetts Science & Engineering Fair (MSSEF) is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organization dedicated to helping students build essential life and career skills related to STEM studies, MSSEF offers programs that enable success in the 21st century workplace. The pathway for high school students to participate at the State Fair is through 6 Regional Science Fairs across Massachusetts that take place in March. Each region certifies and sends up to 40 projects based on participation at a Regional Fair.