WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our career center provides one-on-one and group work-readiness and career development guidance to youth ages 14–24 who live in the Greater New Bedford workforce area including:
- Career and Education Assessments that help solidify your future.
- Job Search Tips that help get you noticed.
- Job application guidance that helps to put your application in the YES pile.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Writing assistance to help you catch an employer’s attention.
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews to help you interview with confidence
- Job postings and referrals to open positions.
- Onsite recruitments and job fairs that put you face to face with hiring managers.
- Helpful resources, articles and labor market statistics.
- Access to Massachusetts Child Labor Laws, Youth Work Permit and Minimum Wage information.
Contact us with any questions you may have.