Thank you for your interest in SouthEast CyberSec.
Are you a high school student who is interested in a career or pursuing a college degree in Cybersecurity?
The MassHire Workforce Boards in partnership with Bristol Community College are recruiting 20 SE Massachusetts high school students for a free dual enrollment Certificate in Cybersecurity and paid summer work experience.
- Earn 19 credits at Bristol Community College
- Participate in workshops with employers and learn more about cybersecurity careers
- Complete a summer cybersecurity internship
- Be career and college ready for a future in cybersecurity
- Funding through the MassCyberCenter Talent Work Challenge grant includes all tuition, fees, books for program
- Earn a college certificate while in high school
- Most classes held online and some hybrid/in person meetings to be announced
- Interested in Cybersecurity careers after high school graduation or interested in pursuing a college degree after graduation in a cyber related field
- Enrolled as a high school student in a Southeastern Massachusetts accredited school or program
- Ability to commit to 2 online/hybrid courses each semester in Spring and Fall 2019
- Ability to commit to 1 online/hybrid course and a paid 140 hour work experience in Summer 2019
- Meet eligibility criteria for Bristol CC dual enrollment
- Ability to attend a One Day Program Orientation on January 12, 2019 from 8:30 to 2 p.m.
This is a competitive application process. Application does not guarantee selection for this program. Selection is at the discretion of the MassHire workforce boards.
Applications are due no later than December 15, 2018 5 p.m. Selected applicants will be notified no later than December 23, 2018.
This program is funded through the MassCyberCenter Massachusetts Workforce Cyber Talent Challenge grant.
For more information, please contact:
SOUTHEAST CYBERSEC 2019 APPLICATION