Cultivate leadership through this free training from Bristol
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
New Bedford Campus
800 Purchase Street
Community Room, LL25
Space is limited; inquire today!
Managing the transition from employee to supervisor can be challenging. This training series is designed to bring new and current supervisors up to speed on the skills needed to learn what it takes to be a good leader.
- Developing professional supervisor skills
- Performance management
- Supervising a diverse workforce
- Effective coaching and mentoring
- Advanced communication and listening skills
- Human resource compliance
TO REGISTER, CONTACT:
774.357.2056 | Christen.Antonio@BristolCC.edu
In partnership with Commonwealth Corporation (CommCorp.org)Supervisory Training FREE Mar16-19 2020