Through a grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, New Bedford Environmental Workforce Job Training Program will provide training, job placement, and retention services for 60 residents from New Bedford neighborhoods.
We are training for careers in:
- Environmental Abatement/Construction
- Clean Water Certification
- Environmental Emergency Response and Waste Management Services
- Waterfront Industrial and Wind Energy
- Industrial Health & Safety
OSHA’s required 40-Hour HAZWOPER course will be oﬀered FREE-OF- CHARGE September 13-17, 2021 at the Fort Taber Community Center!