No Cost Manufacturing Industry Training – the training is for the manufacturing industry only.
This training is free of charge through the support of a manufacturing training grant from the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development.
Course Date and Time:
LDT 101-61 :: Online
5 /2 – 5/30
LDT 101-95 :: Plymouth Campus
5/19 – 6/23 :: Tuesdays :: 6:00PM-9:00PM
LDT 101-03 :: Quincy Campus
5/30 – 6/27 :: Saturdays :: 8:30AM-1:00PM
The Quincy College Leadership Development Program (LDT 101) is for entry level leaders that are seeking to be supervisors or anyone interested in learning more about supervision. This program provides formal training and prepares individuals to supervise and manage the operations and personnel in management-level divisions.
- Create a pool of well-developed, qualiﬁed, and diverse participants eligible to compete for management positions and for ensuring continuity of operations.
- Develop, strengthen, and broaden your knowledge and understanding of the mission, structure, organization issues.
Program material cost is included in the tuition cost. Limited number of seats.
- Finance: budgets, cost verses revenue, budget projection, and budget at location.
- Human Resources: Hiring, training, employment contracts, and regulatory considerations. Supervisory roles, safe and productive work environment, diversity in the workplace, problem solving eff ectively with teams.
- Marketing: Marketing strategies and marketing plans, use of social media to promote business.
- Procurement: Selecting vendors, payment processes, strategic vetting selection, and negotiation of contracts with existing vendors.
- Strategic Planning: Identifying threats, strategic planning process, agency and departmental goals.
- Supply Chain and Operations: Supply chain operation systems, including structures and processes. Internal operations and the extended supply.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Vice President for Workforce Development & Community Engagement
617-984-1654 :: firstname.lastname@example.org