- Equipment Operator/Driver-Lunenburg
• Electrician – RI/MA
• Internship – Various Openings
• Haul Truck Driver – Lunenburg, MA
• Project Superintendent – Acushnet, MA
• Project Superintendent – Lunenburg, MA
• Construction Project Engineer- Lunenburg, MA
• Construction Project Engineer- Acushnet, MA
• Roller Operator (Lunenburg, MA)
• Paving Laborer (Lunenburg, MA)
• Roller Operator (Acushnet, MA)
• Tack Truck Driver-Lunenburg, MA
• Paving Laborer (Acushnet, MA)
• Quarry Plant Laborer – TEMPORARY
• Quality Control Technician – Lunenburg, MA
• Quality Control Technician – Acushnet, MA
• Payroll/Accounting Clerk
• Assistant Quality Control Manager
• Quarry Plant Laborer
• Welder – Cranston, RI
• Off Road Haul Truck Driver – Cranston, RI
Please go to www.pjkeating.com to see the full job description and apply for open positions. No phone calls please.
P.J. Keating Company, a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of aggregate and HMA products and Paving and Construction in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We operate aggregate and Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) production facilities in Acushnet, Dracut, and Lunenburg, Massachusetts as well as Cranston, Rhode Island. Our modern facilities, veteran paving crews, experienced construction management team and large investment in plants and equipment make us one of the largest and most efficient producers in the state of Massachusetts as well as one of only two RIDOT approved stone suppliers in the state of Rhode Island. CRH has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
P.J. Keating Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. P.J. Keating Company’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans. Therefore, we request that if you know of any qualified individuals that may fall into one of these categories please refer them to our available open positions.
Although, we specifically have requested members of these groups, we welcome referrals of all qualified applicants regardless of these things as well.