Manufacturing, Engineering, & Technology Student Showcase Carver High School
May 5, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Hiring next generation talent for your organization?
If you are responsible for hiring Manufacturing, Engineering, or Technology candidates for your organization, this is a great opportunity for your to connect with the talented students of Carver High’s Innovation Pathways Program.
- Meet students 1:1, see their current projects, and learn about the skills and credentials they are acquiring.
- Speak to educators and influence the curriculum being developed.
- Make contact with students interested in internships and full time positions.
Thursday, May 5th, 2022
Drop in anytime between 3pm – 5pm
Carver High School ‘s MET wing
RSVP’s preferred but not required to attend
Free food and refreshments will be served by Carver High’s award-winning Culinary Arts program. The event is free to attend.
- OSHA 10
- 3D printing
- Laser Engraving
- CNC Routing
- CNC Milling
- Computer-Assisted Design (CAD)
- Computer-Aided Machining (CAM)
- Programming Skills
- (C, C++ and Python)
Special Thanks to our partners MassHire, MassMEP, and Flexo Concepts.
Any questions please reach out to Meredith Erickson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-866-6172